Christmas Christmas time is here time for joy and time for beer.
That’s right. It’s the most wonderful time of the year. I love the atmosphere, the joy, the food and most importantly Christmas movies.
I FREAKING LOVE Christmas movies. We are talking a real obsession. Christmas movies are the perfect way to bring Holiday spirit into your house.
Holiday cocktails are another favorite. I’m talking a special drink that only Mommy and Daddy can partake in. Something to warm your soul and allow you to slip into pure Christmas bliss.
So, let’s get festive and pair the perfect Holiday cocktail with your favorite Christmas movies!
This post contains affiliate links.
15 Cocktails And Christmas Movies That Will Make You Merry And Bright
1. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
The only thing appropriate to pair with this classic movie is a delicious rum & eggnog latte. “Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?”
You will definitely want to sip on one of these Grasshoppers- Frozen Mint Chocolate Cocktail Drinks that are as green as the Grinch.
“We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.” That’s what makes these Chocolate Candy Cane Martinis perfect for the Elf lover!
Get the movie here!
4.A Christmas Story
This Christmas classic deserves a yummy classic drink. Pair it with this Christmas Old Fashioned
Enjoy a delicious twist on a White Russian while watching one of the best Christmas movies evvver.
6.It’s A wonderful life
“What is it you want, Mary? What Do you want? You want the moon?” No a Bourbon pecan pie cocktail will do just fine, George.
- A Charlie Brown ChristmasWarm your soul with a Gingerbread Cream Liqueur and watch all the feels in A Charlie Brown Christmas.
8. The Santa ClauseMy favorite movie with my favorite hot beverage. Whip up this Ho Ho Hot Buttered Rum
9. The Santa Clause 2
Things get spicy in the Santa Clause 2. Spice up your night with a Fireball Sangria
10.The Santa Clause 3
The Blitzen is as blue as Jack Frost’s heart in The Santa Clause 3.
- Home AloneMaybe if Kevin’s parents drank more Spiked Mexican Hot Chocolate they wouldn’t forget their kid. Okay, probably not.
12. Home Alone 2
Have a Chocolate White Russian and wonder how in the hell this family did it again!
- Miracle On 34th StreetDiscover the miracle while also discovering a Gluhwein German Mulled Wine
- A Christmas CarolYou won’t feel like a Scrooge while sipping on a Salted Butterscotch Bourbon Eggnog
- I’ll Be Home For ChristmasSwoon over a young JTT while cooling off with a Cranberry Moscow Mule.
What is your favorite Christmas movie and cocktail? Tell me in the comments!
Don’t forget to share with your friends!